
The club currently play at The Ian Moorcroft Stadium, Ladysmead, Bolham Road, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6SG.
Opened in 1946, the ground has a capacity of 3,500, of which 520 is seated.
As Tiverton Athletic, the club played its home games at the Athletic Ground, now known as Amory Park. The ground boasted a huge wooden pavilion with a seated veranda, which was quite extravagant for a non-league club in the 1910s. In 1921, Athletic were effectively evicted from their ground and moved to a local rugby pitch, Elm Field (aka "The Elms"), with the reformed rugby club taking their place at their old ground. The Elms housed a wooden 150-seat stand on one side, with grass banks behind the goals being the only other spectator zones.